Many friends ask, what material is the food packaging bag made of, what harm does it do to the body? Here is Jinan convenience bag to tell you how to choose food packaging bags
1. The packaging box of meat products shall be marked with Chinese, indicating the name of the factory, the place of production and the name of the product, and the word "for meat products" shall be marked at the prominent place. Product quality inspection certificate is attached to the original factory.
2. When using plastic packaging bags for meat products in the original factory, it is not allowed to use the plastic packaging bags with smell, odor or special smell for food packaging.
3. Colored plastic bags cannot be used for food packaging.
4. Materials without coating or coating shall be used as far as possible. In order to make packaging more beautiful and corrosion-resistant, many modern packaging box designs are made of coating materials. This not only brings difficulties to the purchase and reuse of materials after commodity reimbursement, but also the vast majority of industrial lacquers have toxic and side effects. If you take this kind of packaged meat products, it will cause great harm to you. Another coating and plating process also produces huge waste to the environment. For example, the toxic side effect of industrial paint evaporation, petroleum ether vapor, and waste water and waste materials containing chromium and other metal cadmium during the electric crossing.
5. When purchasing meat products, it is most suitable to use dark green packaging products, and the packaging of the initial paper plate is suitable or biodegradable plastic.